Friday, May 26, 2023

Review: $10,000,000 Marriage Proposal

$10,000,000 Marriage Proposal $10,000,000 Marriage Proposal by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

Actual Rating: 3.5

This was an enjoyable read. This is one of the BookShots books that James Patterson writes. For this novella, he teamed up with Hilary Liftin. The story was cute, short and sweet. The story revolves around three young professional women and their quest to get $10,000,000. I really liked the three female characters and their backstory. I did find some parts boring, but for the most part, the story was engaging and funny. It is not your typical romance, and I think that made the story more intriguing. I enjoyed it, and I cannot wait to read more James Patterson books. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment