Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Physical Science

Physical Science Physical Science by Nichole Rose
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an alright read. This is book 10 of the Love 101 series. The story is a student-teacher romance. The story is about a romance between Nico, the teacher, and Norah, the student. I thought the story was quite boring at times. I thought it was not as good as other student-teacher romance books that I have read. My favourite part of the story was the characters. I thought that they were really intriguing. However, the story could have been longer in order to make it flow much better and not abruptly like it did. Nico is a astrophysicist, while Norah is a student in one of his courses. I thought their attraction to each other was sweet. I did think Norah was a bit naive as she is just 18-years-old, and a daughter of an astrophysicist. The ending was rushed. I wish I could have been the proposal and how the wedding turned out and how life changed after having their first child. I think it would have made me rate this book higher if there was more of a story to it. I can't wait to read book 11 of the Love 101 series even though they are short. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment