Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Virgins

Virgins Virgins by Diana Gabaldon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an alright read. It was a quick read. I read Outlander a few years back, and now I need to read it again. I wanted to see the events before Jamie meeting Claire. I thought this was a good introduction to Jamie's character. I did find the story a bit boring at parts. Maybe it is because I love Jamie and Claire and their adventures in Outlander so much. I did like seeing the friendship between Jamie and Ian. The fact that they are both virgins, and they both were attracted to the same person. I cannot wait to read the series from rereading book 1 to end. I am looking forward to seeing what Diana Gabaldon has in store. Also, I cannot wait to see who she will write about next when Jamie and Claire's story is complete. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment