Friday, July 7, 2023

Review: Hidden Magic: Legacy of the Witch, Book One

Hidden Magic: Legacy of the Witch, Book One Hidden Magic: Legacy of the Witch, Book One by Shana Vernon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

I received an advanced review copy for free for Hidden Gems, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Shana Vernon for the opportunity to review your book. This was an enjoyable read. It was an entertaining and fast read. This is the first book of the Supernaturals of Mystic Oaks series, which contains scenes from the novella, Twisted Fate. This great story added much more texture to the Twisted Fate storyline. In this book, I understand Kieran more as a character from his POV, and I enjoyed his POV. To me, he is sexy and protective. I thought he was a great hero. Leilani was a great heroine. She was fierce and sassy. I loved how the book incorporated some of her prequel novella, Twisted Fate, and I enjoyed reading about her magic and everything she has gone through. I thought the ending was great. I cannot wait to continue the series. Overall, a great read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment