Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Review: Princess of Asura

Princess of Asura Princess of Asura by Rhaine Storm
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Voracious Readers Only, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you, Rhaine Storm, for the opportunity to read your book. This was an enjoyable read. This is the prequel novella to the Mystical Creatures series. It was a quick and action-packed read. In this novella, several different mystical creatures try to overthrow the current Dragon kingdom by kidnapping the Princess, Aurora Rose. This story was well-written from the plot against the royal family to the kidnapping of the princess to the efforts from Marlene to protect the princess. Everything tied together and then left us wanting more when the cliffhanger came. I did wish the story was a bit longer to see what happened at the end. Also, I really liked the characters. I wish we got more of an introduction on them. I cannot wait to find out more about the world and the characters. This sounds like it will be a fun series to read. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment