Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Review: Taming Demons for Beginners

Taming Demons for Beginners Taming Demons for Beginners by Annette Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an interesting read. This is the first book of The Guild Codex: Demonized series. It is part of the urban fantasy series The Guild Codex, but it can be read as a standalone series. In this book, we meet fellow book lover, Robin, who moves in with her uncle after the death of her parents. She discovers that her uncle summons demons to crooked people, and in the process, befriends a demon named Zylas. I thought the story was good. I thought the interactions between Robin and Zylas were great. I thought that they were great characters and complemented each other very well. The story was short. I do wish it could have been longer, but I thought it was a great start to this series. I thought the ending was intriguing. I wonder how book 2 will turn out. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment