Monday, April 1, 2024

Review: 100 Steps With God, Volume 1: Inspiring messages to strengthen your faith

100 Steps With God, Volume 1: Inspiring messages to strengthen your faith 100 Steps With God, Volume 1: Inspiring messages to strengthen your faith by Steve McDonald
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Hidden Gems, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Steve McDonald for the opportunity to read your book. This was an incredible read. In this devotional, I learnt about how to build a deeper relationship with God. This book is written as a guide to help Christians to face trials and tribulations that come their way. This book demonstrates that building a relationship with God and striving to continue that relationship with Him that we will get the support and love that we all need. I loved the section called “Celebrating The Trials,” because it taught me that despite everything that I go through and everything that I face, God will always be there for me to see me through the highs and lows of life. I am glad that I got to read this book. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment