Thursday, January 13, 2022

Bonus Study (Office Hours #2) by Kayla Wren

Blurb from Goodreads:

She’s the best thing I’ve ever seen. A walking miracle.

The only catch? She’s my student.

I cut my best friend off for dating his student, but the truth is I’m no better. Keeley has been in my class for years, and I’ve been in love with her just as long.

I won’t go there. I’m no monster. I will never cross that line.

But it kills me to see the other students laugh at her. They don’t see her talent, her beauty, the way I do. Bunch of fools. And when Keeley’s class partner bails on her, she’s left high and dry.

So I’ll fill in. I can do this. I can keep things innocent.

Even when it means spending long nights on campus with her alone.

Bonus Study is a steamy professor-student romance and the second book in the Office Hours trilogy. Contains mature language and content.

Bonus Study (Office Hours, #2)Bonus Study by Kayla Wren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. It was the student-teacher relationship between Professor Beckett Hale and his student, Keeley. I thought it was a cute and quick read. I thought the story could have been longer to get more of a story about the moments after they got together to make it a happier ending. The characters were great. Beckett is a professor in the Sports Sciences Department, and I thought he was smart, sexy, and a bit of a jerk at times. Keeley is the top female student in the male dominated Department of Sports Sciences. She is joyful, smart and humble. She works hard to maintain her high grades and she always puts her best effort forward. She is also sassy, which is a quality that I love. I thought their chemistry together was great. He tried so hard to do the right thing and stay away from her until he could no longer hold back his feelings for her. I wonder how Fraser and Raine’s story will turn out. Can’t wait to read the next book. Overall, a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment