Thursday, January 13, 2022

After Class (Office Hours #3) by Kayla Wren


Blurb from Goodreads:

Everything in my life is an experiment. Something to study.

Even this—my attraction to the psychology professor.

I’ve never had a crush before. Never wanted a man so badly my stomach aches. But here I am at 22, with long-dormant parts of me coming alive.

The professor is dry. Distant. Difficult to read. And though we move in the same circles, he still keeps me at arm’s length.

That won’t do. Not when I have all these new sensations, new desires to study in myself.

He’s always saying we should seek knowledge.

Well, I’m about to know him.

After Class is a steamy professor-student romance and the third book in the Office Hours trilogy. Contains mature language and content.


After Class (Office Hours, #3)After Class by Kayla Wren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. It was the student-teacher relationship between Professor Fraser Drummond and his student, Raine. I thought it was a cute and quick read. I thought the story could have been longer to get more of a story about the moments after they got together to make it a happier ending. The characters were great. Fraser was a bit more mysterious than Gideon and Beckett. He used to be a psychology professor but then changed to be a guidance counsellor. He is bothered by something in his past, and I wished it was explored more. He is aloof, mysterious, and smart. Raine is an undergrad psychology student, who likes to sew different designs. She is unable to feel attraction and wonders why that is. That is until Professor Fraser Drummond entered the picture. She is sassy, smart and I would say a bit awkward as well. I thought their chemistry together was great. I thought the ending was cute. I just wish there was more. Overall, a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment