Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: 10th Anniversary

10th Anniversary 10th Anniversary by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an interesting read. I really love Lindsay Boxer. She has become one of my favourite heroines. In this book, Lindsay is solving a case that a baby nowhere to be found and the baby's mother, who was 15-years-old was found naked and bleeding on the street after giving birth to the baby in the last 36 hours. While Yuki is prosecuting on a case where a doctor was charged for the murder of her husband. Also, Cindy is investigating about multiple women having reported being drugged and waking up in alleys where they were sexually assaulted with no memory of the incident/ There was crime, mystery, and some badass moments. I really liked the fast pace of the story, and also the twists that unfold in the series are great. The ending was great, and I didn't expect it at all. This series reminds me of Criminal Minds, but an all-female version of it. I can't wait to read book 11, and I am excited to see what the series has in store for me. The 11th Hour, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment