Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: 11th Hour

11th Hour 11th Hour by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an interesting read. I really love Lindsay Boxer. She has become one of my favourite heroines. In this book, Lindsay is pregnant with her first child with Joe. Someone is killing drug dealers, and at the same time, there is the mystery of skulls appearing at the home of a famous actor. There was crime, mystery, and some badass moments. I really liked the fast pace of the story, and also the twists that unfold in the series are great. The only thing I did not like was how Lindsay did not give Joe any room to explain the situation about the party. The ending was great, and I didn't expect it at all. This series reminds me of Criminal Minds, but an all-female version of it. I can't wait to read book 12, and I am excited to see what the series has in store for me. The 12th of Never, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment