Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: 113 Minutes

113 Minutes 113 Minutes by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Actual Rating: 3.5

This was an interesting read. This is one of the BookShot books that James Patterson writes. The story was enjoyable, yet sometimes a bit confusing. Molly Rourke is a woman who wants to seek revenge after her son, Alex, was sold crystal meth and died. He was fifteen at the time. She creates a plan of revenge against the men who had a role in his death. As stated before, I did like the storyline, but I thought that there were some parts that could have been explained more. Mason was an interesting character. He was beautiful, smart, and just interesting. His interaction with Molly was sweet, but I thought there could have been more of an explanation of how they got together. Also, I thought Molly and her brothers were great characters too. In this book, it demonstrates the undying love a mother has for her child. We should never doubt the love a mother has for a child because as Molly demonstrated in this book, they will do whatever it takes to bring justice to their kids. I thought the ending was sweet, but could have been longer. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment