Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: The 8th Confession

The 8th Confession The 8th Confession by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an interesting read. I really love Lindsay Boxer. She has become one of my favourite heroines. In this book, The detectives are trying to solve a series of mysterious deaths within the San Francisco "super rich" while also dealing with the murder of a homeless preacher. These cases are difficult because there is no cause of death found, which makes them no complicated to solve. There was crime, mystery, and some badass moments. I enjoyed this one a lot more because it kept me guessing what was happening. I really liked the fast pace of the story, and also the twists that unfold in the series are great. The ending was my favourite so far. This series reminds me of Criminal Minds, but an all-female version of it. I can't wait to read book 9, and I am excited to see what the series has in store for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment