Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: The Wish

The Wish The Wish by Nicholas Sparks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an incredible read. I loved every minute of this book. Like other Nicholas Sparks books, the story had me engaged from beginning to end. Although the chapters were long, I am not complaining one bit because the story portrayed the compassion, love, and life that our main character, Maggie goes through so beautifully. I really loved Maggie. Her story from her teenage pregnancy to her career as a successful photographer. I loved how humble, and down-to-earth she was. The thing I love about Nicholas Sparks books the most are the lessons that can come from the book itself. For me, this book was about not living your last days with regret, and to remain hopeful even when facing difficult times. Also, I think this book also taught me that you should love people even when they make mistakes because those mistakes should not be defining moments of a person. Therefore, we must choose to love people even when they make mistakes because they will do the same for you in return. I cannot wait to read more Nicholas Sparks books, and I am excited to see what books become movies next. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment