Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: The Angel Experiment

The Angel Experiment The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an alright read. The story revolves around 6 kids who are on the run from the institution that are experimenting on them. The story was okay. I thought the plot was interesting, but needed more development. Also, I thought the female lead were good. Maximum Ride or Max is one of the six kids who were experimented on. To me, I think Max is snarky, and interesting. I wish I could relate to her more. Hopefully as the books move along, I will like her and the other characters more. There were many twists in the story, which I liked a lot. The ending was okay. I need to read book 2 to see where this series goes. Hopefully it gets better. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment