Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Ali Cross

Ali Cross Ali Cross by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. I was able to get my hands on a copy of the audiobook from my library app, and thought it would be interesting to read about Alex's son, before diving into the Alex Cross series. I know I will have many unsolved questions until I read the Alex Cross books, but I thought it was interesting that James Patterson decided to create a kid version of Alex Cross. Ali Cross is the miniature version of his father, Alex Cross. He is Alex Cross's youngest child. He is smart and witty for a middle schooler. Ali's friend Gabe goes missing, so Ali decides to look into the disappearance of his friend. I really liked that the book showed the whole Cross family. I really liked the family dynamics. I thought there was a great start to the introduction of Ali Cross. The ending was great. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment