Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Ballet Master

Ballet Master Ballet Master by Cassie Mint
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. This is book 2 of the Teacher's Pet series. This story follows the romance of ballet legend, Raphael and his ballet student, Paige. Paige is a ballerina in training, and captures the attention of legendary ballet dancer, Raphael with her emotions through her dancing. Paige is a bit naive in this story. I thought she would be more fierce. However, I think the reason why she is naive is because the world of dance is a cruel yet beautiful world. It can break and make you. You just need to get courage, and dance with passion. Also, Raphael is also another great character. He makes the story more alluring. He is possessive, and seductive. I thought the story was great, and interesting. I am curious how the rest of the series will turn out. Next up is the story of Leona and her love story. Life Model, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment