Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Love Lessons

Love Lessons Love Lessons by Cassie Mint
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. This is book 1 of the Teacher's Pet series. This story follows the romance of Literature professor, Ellis Kent, and his student, Avery Jennings. I thought the story was great, and interesting. Ellis Kent is a literature professor. He is possessive, smart, and intriguing. Avery is a student who has loved Professor Kent since the moment she laid eyes on him in her first year literature class. I wish the story could have been longer. Also, it would have been nice to see their first meeting in the first year literature class, and see how the attraction between the two occurred. I thought the ending was sweet. I am curious how the rest of the series will turn out. Next up is the story of Paige and her ballet master, Raphael. Ballet Master, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment