Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: The Bodyguard

The Bodyguard The Bodyguard by Katherine Center
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an incredible read. This was a romantic contemporary book, and it was the first book that I read from Katherine Center. The story was funny and interesting. I laughed a lot throughout the book. I thought the romance was cute, and the drama was great. The characters were amazing. Hannah was my favourite character. Thought she has self esteem issues, she is a great heroine. I really related to her and that made me love her even more as a character. Jack, on the other hand, was a complete surprise. I would have thought that being an actor would make him more like other characters who are actors, but to see the depth and sincerity of love for his family. I love Jack's family as well. The ending was sweet. I really loved every second of this book. A fun story of people who enjoy each other's company, while trying to deal with their own issues as well. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment