Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: My Professor: A Nora Heat Novella

My Professor: A Nora Heat Novella My Professor: A Nora Heat Novella by Shanora Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. It is a student-teacher romance between Cole Grant, a literature professor, and Zara Porter, a freshmen in his literature class. The story was interesting and exciting. I really thought the characters were great. Cole is an aspiring author, who also works as the professor. He has feelings for her since the first day of classes. For me, Cole was good-looking, smart, and protective of Zara. Zara was a freshman in the literature class when she first saw Cole Grant. She, too, did like him from the first day of classes. To be closer to him, she took his study sessions. During one of these study sessions, they gave into their feelings and kissed. The rest was history. The ending was sweet, but it could have been longer. I can't wait to read more books by Shanora Williams. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment