Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Duality

Duality Duality by Charlene Namdhari
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. The story involved the student-teacher relationship between Levana and Saint. The story was great. It had romance, mystery and twists throughout. My favourite part of the story was Levana. I have never read a story with a girl with as much fight as her. When she goes through things, she is snarky and witty. She is the best friend that you want to have your back. On the other hand, Saint was a bit of mysterious character. He was great, but I thought that his character held back a lot until the end. I wish he opened up more sooner than now. Their romance was sweet and genuine. Their attraction was palpable. The ending was cute. I am glad it was a happy ending for Levana. She has been through so much and deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment