Friday, May 19, 2023

Review: Luca: A Brotherhood MC Novel

Luca: A Brotherhood MC Novel Luca: A Brotherhood MC Novel by Jennifer Marcia
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

I received this book from Kindle Unlimited as a request for an honest review
Thank you Jennifer Marcia for the opportunity to review this book. This was an enjoyable read. This is book 1 of the Brotherhood MC series. I thought the story and characters were great. Luca Undertaker Stone is a great character. I thought he was possessive, protective and sexy. He has a lot of pain and PTSD from the things that he went through. However, Honor Williams is my favourite character. She is strong, beautiful and courageous. She is trying to reclaim her life after the things in her past. I love how she wanted to stop thinking of herself as a “victim” and more “badass chick.” I loved the romance and I thought that the ending was great. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment