Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: The Medical Examiner

The Medical Examiner The Medical Examiner by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an interesting read. In this book, Lindsay and Joe went on vacation. 2 dead bodies are brought into the Medical Examiner’s lab, where one of the bodies is actually not dead. Her name is Joan Murphy, and she does not have any memories about what happened to her or who the man she was with is. Until she hears gun shots, and remembers everything. I thought Joan was a funny yet crazy character. I hope to see her in future books. There was crime, mystery, and some badass moments. I really liked the fast pace of the story, and also the twists that unfold in the series are great. The ending was great, and I didn't expect it at all. This series reminds me of Criminal Minds, but an all-female version of it with their significant others. I can't wait to read book 17, and I am excited to see what the series has in store for me. 17th Suspect, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment