Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: The Trial

The Trial The Trial by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an interesting read. I really love Lindsay Boxer. She has become one of my favourite heroines. In this book, the continuation of the Kingfisher storyline continues. As he is waiting trial, Lindsay Boxer’s family is being threatened, as well as the citizens of San Francisco. All the while, Lindsay and Joe have separated due to the events in Book 15, 15th Affair. It is a very short and fun read. There was crime, mystery, and some badass moments. I really liked the fast pace of the story, and also the twists that unfold in the series are great. The ending was great, and I didn't expect it at all. This series reminds me of Criminal Minds, but an all-female version of it. I can't wait to read book 16, and I am excited to see what the series has in store for me. 16th Seduction, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment