Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Unlucky 13 by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Actual Rating: 4.25

This was an interesting read. This was my favourite book so far. Every book is getting better and better in my opinion. I really love Lindsay Boxer. She has become one of my favourite heroines. In this book, we had 3 different storylines. The first storyline was about people dying due to belly bombs. They went to order food from a restaurant called Chucks, and someone put explosives in the beef. The second storyline was about Yuki and Brady getting married and going on a cruise for their honeymoon, when their cruise get hijacked by some pirates. The third and final storyline involved Cindy tracking down Mackie Morales, who escaped from prison in the last book, 12th of Never. There was crime, mystery, and some badass moments. I really liked the fast pace of the story, and also the twists that unfold in the series are great. The ending was great, and I didn't expect it at all. This series reminds me of Criminal Minds, but an all-female version of it. I can't wait to read book 14, and I am excited to see what the series has in store for me. 14th Deadly Sin, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment