Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Simple Math

Simple Math Simple Math by Loni Ree
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. This is book 7 of the Love 101 series. The story is a student-teacher romance. The story is a romance between Dane, the teacher, and Lexi, the student. It was one of the better student-teacher books that I have read. The characters were great. Lexi is trying to only focus on her schooling when she meets Dane. I feel like she is a bit naive, but she is also smart. Dane is a 32 year old math professor, and he wants Lexi. He doesn’t care that she is a student because they are not in the same department or classes. I thought their chemistry was great. Their romance was sweet. The ending seemed a bit rushed. I would have liked to see more romance before the pregnancy reveal. However, the epilogue with their family was adorable. I cannot wait to read the other books in the Love 101 series even though they are really short. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment