Thursday, June 22, 2023

Review: Don't They Know it's Christmas?

Don't They Know it's Christmas? Don't They Know it's Christmas? by Holly Kerr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Hidden Gems, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Holly Kerr for the opportunity to read your book. This was an enjoyable read. It was a second chance romance. I thought the story was cute. Davis was a great character. She had a lot of responsibilities as an ER doctor, and I thought that she did a great job of managing the ER of the hospital, while organizing the Christmas activities for the children and patients. She was funny, smart, and focused. Ethan was her first love. The one she had to let go of. It was great to see him try and win her back. I thought he was sexy, smart and funny. Their scenes together, although short, they were great. I do wish the story was longer, so we could have more scenes with them together and more of a happier ending. I can’t wait to read more Holly Kerr books. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment