Sunday, June 25, 2023

Review: Broker of Lies

Broker of Lies Broker of Lies by Steven James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an incredible read. The story was amazing. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I loved every minute of this book. I couldn’t put it down once the story progressed. I really loved Travis and Adira. Their chemistry was perfect. Travis is an amazing character. I thought his character was relatable and brave. He was a great character to read. Adira is another amazing character to read. She is my type of heroine. In my eyes, she is feisty and fierce. She is not willing to go down without a fight and those are the types of characters that I love. The mystery and suspense was awesome. What a way to end the book. What a plot twist at the end. I did not see that coming at all. I can’t wait to continue this series, and what happens to the characters next. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment