Friday, June 30, 2023

Review: Hook: Book One Of The Karmaeleon Trilogy

Hook: Book One Of The Karmaeleon Trilogy Hook: Book One Of The Karmaeleon Trilogy by Stella Knights
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Hidden Gems, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Stella Knights for the opportunity to read your book. This was an alright read. The story revolves around the main character, Rose getting revenge while trying to fall in love. Although the premise was interesting, I did not really feel like it had me on the edge of my seat. I thought the characters were okay. I did like Rose was a good character. However, I would have liked to learn more about her relationship with her family. Also, Nikolai was another good character. I wish I knew more about him as well. The ending was the best part for me. I wonder what will happen next. I think that there is potential in this series. I think if the story was more suspense focus than romance, the story would have really shined. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment