Sunday, June 25, 2023

Review: Illicit Ink: A Single Dad, Second Chance Romance

Illicit Ink: A Single Dad, Second Chance Romance Illicit Ink: A Single Dad, Second Chance Romance by Carmen Bishop
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Hidden Gems, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Carmen Bishop for the opportunity to read your book. This was an enjoyable read. The story was about a single dad romance revolving Zander Dorsey and Rose Morino. I thought the story was great. The characters were great. Zander Dorsey is a great character to read. He is a single dad to his daughter, Aara, and he does the best he can for her. To me, he is protective, sexy, and artistic. Rose Morino is another great character to read. She is an owner of the restaurant. To me, she is sassy, smart, and loving. Together, their chemistry was great. I thought that they were a great couple. I am happy that they got their happily ever after. I can’t wait to read the other Dorsey brothers. Overall, a great read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment