Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Review: A Captivating Touch

A Captivating Touch A Captivating Touch by Elsa Winckler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

Actual Rating: 3.5

I received an advance review copy for free from BookSirens, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Elsa Winckler for the opportunity to read your book. This was an enjoyable read. The story revolves around the romance between Don Cavallo and Caitlin Sutherland. I thought the story was great at times, and slow at other times. I thought the characters were great as well. Don Cavallo is a billionaire who works with his 3 younger brothers in Cape Town. Caitlin Sutherland is a physiotherapist and meets Don when he came to get a massage after a cycling competition. They develop an instant attraction, and have crazy families. This book demonstrates that family always comes first, and although people may be richer than you, it is what is on the inside that counts. As they fell in love, I started to see them open up and be themselves. I thought the ending could have been longer. However, I thought the book and story were still entertaining. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment