Monday, July 10, 2023

Review: Mindset Choices: With Vision from Scripture

Mindset Choices: With Vision from Scripture Mindset Choices: With Vision from Scripture by Linda Weber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an advanced review copy for free from Edelweiss, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Linda Weber for the opportunity to read your book. This was an incredible read. This book talks about breaking out of our destructive mindset and focusing on developing our Godly mindset. I believe this book has the power to move people in a powerful way if we just focus and renew our minds on Jesus and God. Also, it shows us how to find our true happiness in God. Even though we go through difficult times, we have the Spirit of God by our side. May we step into obedience to God, and rejoice and help others for God's glory. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment