Thursday, July 13, 2023

Review: Get Me out of Here!

Get Me out of Here! Get Me out of Here! by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the second book of the Middle School series. In this book, Rafe's mom has just lost her job, and they have moved to the big city to live with his grandma. He is entering middle school at the Cathedral School for the Arts and makes a new friend, Matty. During the school year, Matty encourages Rafe to do bad things, and Rafe only goes along with some of them. I thought the story was great. It was quick, filled with comedy, and some touching moments that focus on issues/problems that most young people go through. I thought Rafe was a great character this time around as well. I wish the story was longer. I cannot wait to see what Book 3 has in store. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment