Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

This was an incredible read. I love how Colleen Hoover writes her stories, and this was no exception. This story tells the story and romance about Kenna, a young woman who went to prison for the death of her boyfriend, and Ledger, the best friend of her boyfriend who died. I loved the story. The characters were amazing. Kenna was a beautiful character to read. To endure what she went through was heartbreaking to read, but to see her fight for herself and her daughter, Diem, I was touched by how she never gave up on making it right. Ledger was also amazing. Ledger was a jerk at some points in the story, but when he started to enjoy Kenna's company and change his ways, I loved how much he cares for Kenna. Diem is also the sweetest character ever. She is the daughter of Kenna and her boyfriend, Scotty. I love how curious and jovial she is. I also really love how much Ledger takes care of her and loves her. I am glad that Kenna, Ledger, and Diem got a happy ending. I thought the epilogue was really sweet. I can't wait to read more Colleen Hoover books. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment