Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Review: Aftershock

Aftershock Aftershock by Gabrielle S. Prendergast
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an advance review copy for free from Edelweiss, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Gabrielle S. Prendergast for the opportunity to read your book. This was a great read. I thought it was intriguing and adventurous. I enjoy reading books with survival elements or dealing with natural disasters. I really liked the characters. Amy and Mara were half-sisters. They have the same dad, but different moms. When this earthquake hit, the story revolved around them trying to survive and find their father, and Mara's mother. I thought their sister relationship was great. I really enjoyed reading about their relationship, and that they will build more of a relationship once they are safe. I wish the story were longer because there could have been more background information about the characters and their relationship, and more world-building. However, it did not stop me from enjoying the book. I did think the ending could have been longer. I hope this will become a series. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment