Friday, July 28, 2023

Review: Schooling Lucy: A Forbidden Teacher/Student Romance

Schooling Lucy: A Forbidden Teacher/Student Romance Schooling Lucy: A Forbidden Teacher/Student Romance by Elta Sau
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

This was an alright read. This book is a student-teacher romance story about Mr. Roman Drake, a high school chemistry teacher, and Ms. Lucy Thomas, a high school student. This is not one of the best student-teacher romance books that I have read. This was an instalove type story, and it was a quick read. I thought the story could have been longer so that the romance could have been explored more and the characters could have more depth to them. I thought that their romance was good, but could have been better. I hope the next book will be better and longer. I am glad that they got their happily ever after. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment