Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Review: My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar

My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the third book of the Middle School series. In this book, Rafe's sister, Georgia Khatchadorian starts the sixth grade. While Rafe went there, he made it his mission to break every rule in Hills Village Middle School's rule book. Therefore, being Rafe's sisters, everyone believes that Georgia is just like her brother. How will her school year go? I really liked this story. Getting to meet and be introduced to Rafe's sister is a great addition to the book series. She is nothing like Rafe. She tries to make friends and eventually met two friends, Sam and Rhonda. I think her story gives insight into what it is like to be Rafe Khatchadorian's little sister. I thought the story was short, funny, and filled with mischief. I cannot wait to see what the rest of the series will bring, but I am excited. Although intended for a younger audience, I believe that this is a story for any age group. Book 4, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment