Monday, September 25, 2023

Review: Know Him: A Year of Daily Bible Readings on the Character of God (A 365-Day Devotional on God’s Attributes)

Know Him: A Year of Daily Bible Readings on the Character of God (A 365-Day Devotional on God’s Attributes)Know Him: A Year of Daily Bible Readings on the Character of God by Our Daily Bread
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Netgalley, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Actual Rating: 4.5

Thank you, Our Daily Bread for the opportunity to read your book. This was an incredible read. In this devotional, each month focused on a different attribute of God through every passage in the Bible. This devotional helps us deepen our relationship with God not just for right now, but forever. I think the lessons that we can learn from this devotional will bring more people to Christ. This book is to be read for every day of the months ahead, but I actually read through it in one sitting absorbing the wonderful Scriptures and prayers throughout. I am glad that I get to learn more about the different attributes that God possesses. However, I do wish that there was more of an explanation or commentary for the topics discussed. I think it would make a bigger impact on the Christian community. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment