Friday, September 1, 2023

Review: A Perilous Pal

A Perilous Pal A Perilous Pal by Laura Bradford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the second book in the Friend for Hire Mystery series. I thought the story was great. Emma Westlake is contacted by a new client looking for a friend. When she meets Kim for the first time, Emma tries to help her in whatever way she can. Turns out Kim needs Emma to prove she did not kill her ex-husband, and thus the investigation begins. I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was entertaining and fun. I enjoyed every minute of it. I thought the characters were great. I liked Emma, but I thought she was naive at times. The secondary characters were interesting and made the story more engaging. I thought the ending was great. I hope there are more books in this series because the premise of Emma being a Friend for Hire is great. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment