Thursday, August 31, 2023

Review: Cancelled

Cancelled Cancelled by Olivia Hillier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Booksprout and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you, Olivia Hillier, for the opportunity to read your book. This was an incredible read. This is the second book of the Social Games Trilogy. In this book, the story picks up right where book 1 left off. The story is intriguing and the world is still dystopian but is similar to how our real world looks like. I loved Alexa, who now goes by the name of Anna Knox in the new world. She created the new app called 'The Edge.' I thought she was a brilliant character. To me, her character seems to be breaking away from the influence of social media and trying to find a way to live without it always in our lives. She was relatable. I thought the side characters also added to the story. However, Alexa's journey is by far my favourite. I cannot wait to see how her journey continues in Book Three, Disconnected. The ending was amazing. I can't wait to read Book Three, Disconnected. Also, I want to read more books by Olivia Hillier. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment