Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Review: 22 Seconds

22 Seconds 22 Seconds by James Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

Actual Rating: 4.5

This was an incredible read. This is the twenty-second book of the Women’s Murder Club series. Every book is getting better and better in my opinion. I really love Lindsay Boxer. She has become one of my favourite heroines. In this book, Lindsay and Joe get to work together to stop an illegal gun shipment from South of the border. As the case continues, Lindsay finds herself as the target. Meanwhile, Cindy is struggling while she tries to write her book because the serial killer, Evan Burke from the last installment gave her all the evidence of the murders he committed to her. There was crime, mystery, and some badass moments. I loved the fast pace of the story, and also the twists that unfold in the series are awesome. The ending was fantastic, and I didn't expect it at all. I did wish that this showed more Yuki in the story. I think her character does add a lot to the story with the trials making the book more enjoyable. This series reminds me of Criminal Minds, but an all-female version of it. The series about four best friends, who are more like sisters than friends is the best thing ever. We get to see how they are able to overcome anything because of their friendship. The only thing I am sad about is that Yuki never got to meet Jill. I think if all 5 women were in the series, it would have been even better. I can't wait to read book 23, and I am excited to see what the series has in store for me. The 23rd Midnight, here I come. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment