Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Review: A Hellish Year One

A Hellish Year One A Hellish Year One by Eva Brandt
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

This was an alright read. This is the first book of the Academy of the Devil series. It is a paranormal reverse harem bully romance book. in this book, our heroine, Alyssa has to go to an academy where the next Satan is to be chosen. I thought the story had an intriguing premise, but I thought the book was a bit boring. The first half of the book was slow, but then it started getting good during the second half. Also, I thought the characters could use more development. I would have liked to know more about Alyssa. I thought she was a bit annoying at times. Also, I thought the guys in the story needed more development as well. The ending was interesting. I wonder what will happen to the story and characters in the next 2 books. I might continue the series next month if I have time. I just thought that this one was lacking for me. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment