Sunday, October 22, 2023

Review: Tea & Treachery

Tea & Treachery Tea & Treachery by Vicki Delany
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the first book in the Tea by the Sea Mysteries series. It is a cozy mystery that takes place in Cape Cod. In this book, we meet Lily Roberts, a tea shop owner in Cape Cod, and her grandmother, Rose, runs a Victorian B&B just adjacent to her business. When a real estate developer, Jack Ford, who wants to redone their properties in favour of a golf resort turns up dead, Grandmother Rose is the prime suspect. I thought the story was great. The plot was interesting. I thought that the characters were great. I thought Lily was a great main character. I thought she was smart, witty, and unique. I also really loved her grandmother, Rose. She was feisty and I really liked her personality. I enjoyed the mystery and suspense. I am glad that I finally got to read this book. I cannot wait for book 2 and more Vicki Delaney books. Murder in a Teacup, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment