Monday, October 16, 2023

Review: Love Zindabad Not Jihad

Love Zindabad Not Jihad Love Zindabad Not Jihad by Mahiraj Jadeja
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

I received a book review request from the author, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Mahiraj Jadeja for the opportunity to read your book. This was an alright read. In this short story of 11 pages, we meet Shiva and Mahira who fell in love at first sight in college, and been keeping their relationship hidden from their families and society. I thought it was a good story. I wish it was longer. I wish there was more about Mahira and Shiv. This story is heartbreaking, and it is about love, religion, culture and spirituality. However, I think this book has room to grow into a longer novel with more character development. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment