Thursday, October 19, 2023

Review: Graveyard

Graveyard Graveyard by K.L. Savage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the fourth book of the Ruthless Kings MC: NOLA. In this book, Dr. Graves aka "Graveyard" is a doctor and member of the New Orleans Ruthless Kings MC. He helps a young lady by the name of Meredith and a young girl who can see death when someone touches her. He places them in the care of his friends, Pocus and Abigail, after helping them escape the hospital. I thought the story was great. There were so many interesting parts to the story. I liked reading the different characters and their thoughts. I thought it added colour to the story because it was not just a dual narrative; every character had a part, making it more enjoyable. Also, I thought the characters were great. The MC characters showed me the vibes of a family. They stuck together with each other through every bad and good decision. Also, Meredith is another great character. I loved how she protected Charlie and the other kids that she saved from the antagonist. I thought the story had me on the edge of my seat. Also, I did not see the plot twist coming. This book is part of a series, but I thought the story was still interesting and understandable as a standalone. I thought the ending was beautiful. I am glad all the characters got their happy ending. I am especially happy for Charlie because she is now surrounded by people who will protect and love her forever. I cannot wait to read the other books in this series and the other books by K. L. Savage. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment