Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Review: Normal Kids

Normal Kids Normal Kids by Melinda Di Lorenzo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Edelweiss, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Than you, Melinda Di Lorenzo, for the opportunity to read your book. This was an alright read. In this story, Hannah Dresher is looking for her younger brother, Seth. In her search for finding him, she meets Eli, who helps her with his search. This book is a YA contemporary romance with some suspense in the plot as well. I thought the story could have been longer, and it could have shown more about Eli and Hannah’s relationship. The characters were good. Hannah was a good character. She don’t not care what people say about her, and works hard. I wish there was more about Eli. I thought he was a good character too, but I wanted to have a better connection with his character. I thought the suspense was good. It was engaging at some points, and felt flat in other parts. I cannot wait to read more Melinda Di Lorenzo books. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment