Friday, November 17, 2023

Review: Kissing Galileo

Kissing Galileo Kissing Galileo by Penny Reid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the second book of the Dear Professor series. This was a student-teacher relationship story, and I believe the storyline in this one was more relatable and engaging than the first book. I thought the story was definitely more interesting as we got to understand the characters more. I thought the main characters were great. Emily Von is a college student in Dr. Victor Hanover’s class. She is the best friend of our heroine from the first book, Anna Harris. She works as a model for lingerie for private client showings. Dr. Victor Hanover is a professor at Emily’s college and I found his character interesting because in this story, he is the inexperienced virgin character. I thought that his awkwardness and his storyline with body issues made him more compelling as a character. The ending was good, but abrupt in my opinion. I wish it was longer and showed more of their happily ever after. It would have been nice to see. I will look forward to reading more books from this author. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment