Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Review: The Sinner

The Sinner The Sinner by Shantel Tessier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the second book of Shantel Tessier's The L.O.R.D.S series. At Barrington University, there is a secret society where many young men are groomed to become Lords, where they devote their lives to violence in exchange for power. During their senior year of initiation, they receive their Chosen and have their futures planned out for them. In this book, we meet Easton “Sin” Sinnet and Ellington “Elli” Asher. Sin has always wanted Elli and has loved her for a long time. He is a Lord. He will do anything for Elli because he loves her so much. I thought his character was protective, smart, and sexy. Elli has been through so much in her life. I cannot imagine how people endure the things she has been through. I found her character was brave, beautiful, and deserving of love. The story was great. It was fast-paced, had lots of action, plot twists. I thought Sin and Elli were a great couple, and deserve all the love in the world. I am happy that they got their happily ever after. I cannot wait to continue the series. The Sacrifice, here I come! I am ready for Tyson’s story! Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment