Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Review: Binding 13

Binding 13 Binding 13 by Chloe Walsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

This was an incredible read. Thank you to my best friend, Sharon J, for recommending this book to me. This is the first book of the Boys of Tommen series. This was a slow-burn romance story. I loved the book, but I do understand why it is not the most popular book. However, I loved it because of the characters and the way their friendship turned from trusting one another to becoming more than friends. It showed the progression of their relationship with their issues and all. This is why I love slow-burn romances so much because we get to know the characters so much. Shannon Lynch is a girl who has been through more than anyone should ever go through at a young age. She transfers to Tommen to start fresh after being bullied severely at her old school. Johnny Kavanagh is a rugby star at Tommen. He is in line to play for Ireland's U20 league during the summer. I thought the romance was slow, but it built their trust with each other and made them more relatable. The ending was incredible. I did not expect that ending. I cannot wait to read Book 2 - Keeping 13. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment