Saturday, December 2, 2023

Review: Star Witch

Star Witch Star Witch by Helen Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

This was an incredible read. Thank you Sharon J for recommending this book to me. This is the second book in The Lazy Girl’s Guide To Magic trilogy. I loved every minute of it. I thought this book was better than the first book. I love Ivy. She is my type of heroine. She is snarky and badass. I also loved that we got to see the Adeptus Exemptus Winter in this book, especially since there is a murder to be solved on the set on the reality tv show "Enchantment" where a contestant had mysteriously died. It also happens to be Ivy's favourite reality show, so it was fun to get inside her head and see how much she loves the world of "Enchantment". The world is unique and I really enjoyed the world of a reality tv show in book form. I loved the mixture of magic with the modern day world. The humor in the book makes the book funny, yet mysterious. I cannot wait to see what book 3 - Spirit Witch has in store for me. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment